WHAT WE STAND FOR
Using Data-Driven approaches to Find, Fix, Optimize and Prevent faults in building equipment. We strive for a Resource Efficient future to create Energy Resilience for our Clients that contribute to and accelerate the Urban Sustainability & Circular Economy agenda
Buildings account or almost 40% of global energy-related CO2. With global trends such as increase population growth and rapid urbanization, the pressure is on buildings to decarbonize for a sustainable future.
There is no silver bullet to Energy Efficiency. But we ensure that the problem is not the lack of well deployed and well documented effective technologies and techniques. We have the tools and we will show you how.
Systems Efficiency Index
- 15-20% of global electricity production is used by refrigeration processes
- 70% of electricity consumption in Singapore goes towards air conditioning
- Paris Agreement to reduce the global warming by 1.5C post industrial revolution
- Carbon tax in 2019 charging $5 per ton of GHG emissions, set to further increase in 2023
- Goal #7: Affordable and clean energy
- Goal #9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Gaal #11: Sustainable cities and communities
- Goal #12: Responsible consumption and production